Prescription Refill Policy
- No prescription refills on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, or after hours. Please plan ahead.
- We require 48 HOURS (minimum) to process prescriptions, renewals, and/or pick-up requests.
- The patient is responsible for knowing when medications will need to be refilled.
- Prescriptions WILL NOT be filled for unauthorized “walk-in” patients. Must phone ahead.
- Non-controlled, non-narcotic prescriptions may require a follow-up appointment every 3-6 months.
- Controlled substances/narcotic prescriptions require a follow-up appointment every 30-90 days.
- New symptoms and/or events require an office appointment. The provider CANNOT diagnose via phone.
- Medications are for the prescribed individual’s use only. It is illegal to “share” your medicines.
In summary, we will send prescriptions electronically within three business days and we will prepare written prescriptions within four business days. Please notify us if you need a more urgent refill. We require office visits at least every six months to refill your prescriptions. We encourage you to bring your prescriptions bottles to your office visits and to request refills at your office visits. Reviewing your prescriptions in detail at office visits ensures accuracy and high quality medical care.